Cyber Security Forum: Data Governance and Transformation Success
Cyber Security Forum: Data Governance and Transformation Success – As an IT leader, technology governance, keeping security apace with transformation agendas and increasing regulations are all critical factors for making your organisation secure and business-efficient.
Join marcus evans’ Cyber Security 2-day forum, is gathering CIOs, CISOs and IT divisions worldwide in Singapore to address critical issues in compliance, threat intelligence and high-level cyber security strategy.
The region’s leaders will be sharing their insights and best practices on critical areas in data integrity, cyber compliance, boardroom buy-in, zero-day, anti-hacker, productivity versus security and much more.
Highlights of the Event
- Ensuring continuous excellence in organisational architecture development by blending technology opportunities with security needs
- Deadlines versus firewalls: Setting expectations for interrupting work to upgrade security measures
- Developing a plan for a secure smart building and appropriate security control centre with technology-enabled staff
- Effective and less time-consuming ways to implement multi-factor authentication across your company systems
- Digital transformation as the cornerstone of organisational change agenda and implications for security
- Top 5 system upgrades and cyber security toys recommended by each panelist
- Half-time audience check to see if attendees are in agreement
- The three things you would do with your systems after a high-profile cyber attack at home or overseas if you had funding on hand